It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Khaldoon saying earlier that City may have to disrupt the market, I wonder if he really meant it and if he did, did he mean Grealish and Kane?
They look like our only targets for the window so I'd say he's stuck to his word if anything, no plan B or such in sight, unless those moves fall through. Time will tell, we usually have alternatives lined up

To disrupt the market I thought he meant for us to buy at least one player either world class or with the ability to become world class.

Neither Kane nor Grealish fit that bill IMO.

While I think Kane would score goals I think he`s lost the modicum of pace he had. Add to that the ankle injuries he`s prone to getting and the transfer costs plus wages that we will never recover.

Grealish as I`ve said before will have to change his game from this stop, start and forcing free kicks crap.

Haaland is the one but if he comes he brings the fat obnoxious twat with him.

In short, I think we need a fucking miracle to get someone of the right quality in and at the moment I fear we wont.

To disrupt the market I thought he meant for us to buy at least one player either world class or with the ability to become world class.

Neither Kane nor Grealish fit that bill IMO.

While I think Kane would score goals I think he`s lost the modicum of pace he had. Add to that the ankle injuries he`s prone to getting and the transfer costs plus wages that we will never recover.

Grealish as I`ve said before will have to change his game from this stop, start and forcing free kicks crap.

Haaland is the one but if he comes he brings the fat obnoxious twat with him.
kane is absolutely world class and it's ridiculous that this still is in discussion. I can name 1 striker that's definitely better than him in world football and that's lewandowski. that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.