It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Grealish to City and Bernardo gone in 3 days - was the tweet)

This guy has over 4000 blues following him on Twitter and has a podcast… but then makes up transfer stuff for clicks and listens? Why lie to fellow blues just for the hope that deal happens and then people say, oh he’s ITK?

I don’t actually think there’s anyone these days 100% reliable.

The transfer season has turned into a war zone where every man and his dog wants that ‘ITK status’ ha… Means everything that tag to a lot of footy fans.

It’s a humbling experience this summer for some blues that we aren’t just buying at ease. It’s a difficult thing to do sign top top players. Deadline day, here we come!

Anyone heard of Marc Guehi? No me neither, been on loan at Swansea for 18 months. Chavski just sold him to Palace for £18m. I’m not into conspiracy theories but that seems frankly ridiculous.
Not heard of him myself, however he appears to be very highly thought of (including at Chelsea) and was in demand as a CB. He played almost all of the games for Swansea last year and turned down a contract extension or further loan from Chelsea. They've insisted on a sell-on & a matching bid clause, so just because you & I haven't heard of him doesn't make him worthless.

I`m not an ITK but it is very difficult to get anything right. There is a vast difference between wanting a player and agreeing terms with the club who hold his registration, the players salaries and bonus demands, the agents fees demands and percentage of any monies from shirt sales and the like. Then there is the chance of unknown underling injuries that can be spotted on the medical.

Signing a player can be a nightmare.

This summer is fast becoming a let down! I want the days of old when we had outrageous bids for kaka etc…

no messi, no haaland, no mbappe.

danny Ings - £40 million incoming
Ben white in to replace Laporte
Fucking sniff - and that goes for the two 'likes' as well.

kane is absolutely world class and it's ridiculous that this still is in discussion. I can name 1 striker that's definitely better than him in world football and that's lewandowski. that's it.
Bored of listening to people tell me kane is not world class or grealish needs to change how he plays
Why do you Think we want these two players???
It’s because they give us different ways to score
Kane Is good at heading and dropping deep, also a killer in the box and smells goals which we do not have
Grealish draws fouls, pulls people out of position, Good in tight spaces can pass and shoot well
Then the first thing people do is quote players (haaland for one ) who play in totally different systems anyway and say they are better.

Congratulations on writing the biggest pile of nonsense I’ve ever read on Bluemoon. We live in a country where the Main Stream Media doesn’t bother reporting nearly 1 million people on a freedom March in our capital.
Don’t worry, I won’t persist any further. Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK with a magic bullet (and that was the first time the CIA coined the term conspiracy theory’s), and Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide. There. You go get your news from Charlie Stayt and Naga Munchetty.

Sorry but how dare you basically call me a sheep

How can you assume where I get my news from or assume my politics

Finally what’s the point on your post it does not seem to deal with any of point and seems to be some what off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.