It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something will happen soon. I trust the club is working on a couple of major deals because I can't believe we will we go into the season with just 22 senior players including goalkeepers. First they had to sell or release a few, then I predict we will be blown away in the next week or so - perhaps another player who is not on anybodies radar. Mind you with the current weather it would be good to bring someone to visit when there is not a cloud in the sky just to blow the always rains myth ha!

Bored of listening to people tell me kane is not world class or grealish needs to change how he plays
Why do you Think we want these two players???
It’s because they give us different ways to score
Kane Is good at heading and dropping deep, also a killer in the box and smells goals which we do not have
Grealish draws fouls, pulls people out of position, Good in tight spaces can pass and shoot well
Then the first thing people do is quote players (haaland for one ) who play in totally different systems anyway and say they are better.
It's called an opinion. Different people on a forum will have different opinions some like yours others with a different view. Doesnt make what you say is right either or wrong. I think imo most people dont want these 2 is because 1 cannot stay on his feet and the other may be getting to an age where he may go downhill.

hahaha I honestly ain’t fishing, u can’t tell me u don’t look at all the signings psg make and the absolute weight they throw around and not be a little bit jealous
I mean yeah definitely if they were having a window of the sort of level they did when they signed Neymar and Mbappé, maybe. Isn't remotely close to that since is it, just some transfers on a free, others plugging gaps in squad. Hakimi is their only good signing in a few windows, which says a lot

hahaha I honestly ain’t fishing, u can’t tell me u don’t look at all the signings psg make and the absolute weight they throw around and not be a little bit jealous
I am really jealous of that poisonous dressing room lol

Adding Ramos is only going to add to the egos, that's the problem.

I admire the way Pep has made us into a complete team, no mega stars, ne egos, no teachers pets.

That's a reason I don't want Grealish here, he looks and seems to act like a proper dick.

Sorry but how dare you basically call me a sheep

How can you assume where I get my news from or assume my politics

Finally what’s the point on your post it does not seem to deal with any of point and seems to be some what off topic
Just to recap, because you obviously got lost and 24 hours is a long time to remember things. You called out Silverfox2 for suggesting Chelsea are less than honest with their transfer fees. According to you it’s the wildest conspiracy theory you ever heard. By engaging in such allegations, according to your strange logic, it justifies the allegations of fans of other clubs who accuse Manchester City of financial doping. The inference being if Silverfox2 stops, so will they.

I’m not the type of person to judge others by the most scant of information on a social media forum. But if I was to do that, you got picked on at school, never cheated at Monopoly and you are the proud owner of a Blue Peter badge.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

@tolmie's hairdoo

Save me searching….

Did you ever find out what the excitement at CFG was? Hoping it wasn’t just their bonuses.

As it’s one of my favourite tunes of all time (Before Simple Minds went all crappy starting with Don’t you forget about me) what was the “Promised you a miracle” video about?

I am really jealous of that poisonous dressing room lol

Adding Ramos is only going to add to the egos, that's the problem.

I admire the way Pep has made us into a complete team, no mega stars, ne egos, no teachers pets.

That's a reason I don't want Grealish here, he looks and seems to act like a proper dick.
Agree with all that except that I have faith that Pep and our players would sort Grealish out. I see signs that that Grealish is actually maturing as a person anyway and it might not be as much as a problem as we think.

Something will happen soon. I trust the club is working on a couple of major deals because I can't believe we will we go into the season with just 22 senior players including goalkeepers. First they had to sell or release a few, then I predict we will be blown away in the next week or so - perhaps another player who is not on anybodies radar. Mind you with the current weather it would be good to bring someone to visit when there is not a cloud in the sky just to blow the always rains myth ha!

You mean we might get DFI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.