It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a nice sentiment but err, I'll pass thanks. I'll let the likes of Villa and Leicester enjoy their journies whilst City dominate and win the lot by being as ruthless as we possibly can in the transfer market.
Spend spend spend!!! :-)
Lol

Top 3 lol Top 1 pal and no fucking lower that should be our aim every year.

Only the rags have signed somebody and everyone is worrying.

6 long weeks left of this window yet and I fully expect City to be even stronger when it closes.
It’s impossible to stay no 1 every year. Give the rope to Utd, Liverpool & certainly Chelsea for a bit I think. Don’t want to get in their short term mind sets.

big deals now could haunt clubs in 2 years from now as nobody knows what’s going to happen.

what ever we do I fully trust pep & the board :-)

They were absolutely raving about him and Fati earlier in the season. I'm pretty shocked that they've now got a contractual issue with him. Shows how tricky they are finding it to navigate the club's finances and how they're having to cut corners everywhere.
Not really seen much of him but he joins us and they get a top young player Garcia from us.... sounds a good way to box Barca off.

Would love to hear the various pronunciations of Ilaix around the country if we signed him.
They are gonna shove the lad in the stands if he doesn't renew. Loads getting threatened with the same if they don't reduce wages

NFP....now in place and will be enforced throughout the transfer thread

No Flap Policy
Hay BM 77. I spent Saturday afternoon from noon with a dozen or so old footy buddies, some who I haven’t seen for 18 months, watching a village cricket game from a pub terrace overlooking the square. Absolutely fantastic. After six hours in boiling sun and serious volumes of medically recommended rehydration we managed three pubs on a slow crawl back through the village.
Apparently at 9.30 I made a call to Mrs Beer at Pursed Lips Island for a pick up rescue. I have no memory of the call or my action to insist that we went out of our way to drop two of the lads off on the journey home. I have been informed by Mrs Beer that she has imposed her own ‘no flaps policy’ until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.