It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we sign nobody & use 3/4 kids I will be happy. I think foden & Torres will really step up next season anyway.

top 3 & a cup I will be delighted.

now is not the time to spending the cash the world is in a mad situation. Let Utd & Chelsea spend it as it will come back to haunt them in 2 years when we start to spend.

just going to enjoy city next season with my old man & enjoy a beer & pie at the ground. Time to appreciate our journey. Not even going to use ffs in any post (well I will try) :-)
It's a nice sentiment but err, I'll pass thanks. I'll let the likes of Villa and Leicester enjoy their journies whilst City dominate and win the lot by being as ruthless as we possibly can in the transfer market.
Spend spend spend!!! :-)

if we sign nobody & use 3/4 kids I will be happy. I think foden & Torres will really step up next season anyway.

top 3 & a cup I will be delighted.

now is not the time to spending the cash the world is in a mad situation. Let Utd & Chelsea spend it as it will come back to haunt them in 2 years when we start to spend.

just going to enjoy city next season with my old man & enjoy a beer & pie at the ground. Time to appreciate our journey. Not even going to use ffs in any post (well I will try) :-)
Yeah my only problem with relaxing this coming year is we are losing a year with Pep...I would back the best manager in the world as best as I can tbh...Not to mention we already raised about 50m £ from selling kids and sell-on clause etc..I think our net spend will be lower than 100m £ this year for sure even if we get Kane and Grealish.

I've got no inside track but I would bet anything it's us that is pushing for him. The lad is unbelievable.
Yeah, seen some stuff, 2019 we almost signed him but it didn't work out from the looks.

He looks unreal for sure, got a lot of minutes last season in Barca's first team as well.

I must've missed the huge splurges Chelsea, Liverpool and the Rags have made that have left us trailing in their wake? Ffs. Judge the window when it's shut, not a second sooner. If you can't tell by now that we're in good hands then there's no convincing you.

Yeah, seen some stuff, 2019 we almost signed him but it didn't work out from the looks.

He looks unreal for sure, got a lot of minutes last season in Barca's first team as well.

Either he visited Manchester or the were close to signing before he committed to Barcelona. Either way, I can see why if there's a contract issue we're all over him.

Either he visited Manchester or the were close to signing before he committed to Barcelona. Either way, I can see why if there's a contract issue we're all over him.
He seems to have 18 appearances in total this year which is nice for 18 year old...

He seems to have 18 appearances in total this year which is nice for 18 year old...

They were absolutely raving about him and Fati earlier in the season. I'm pretty shocked that they've now got a contractual issue with him. Shows how tricky they are finding it to navigate the club's finances and how they're having to cut corners everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.