It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were absolutely raving about him and Fati earlier in the season. I'm pretty shocked that they've now got a contractual issue with him. Shows how tricky they are finding it to navigate the club's finances and how they're having to cut corners everywhere.
Fati also has a year remaining on his contract. Interesting.

They were absolutely raving about him and Fati earlier in the season. I'm pretty shocked that they've now got a contractual issue with him. Shows how tricky they are finding it to navigate the club's finances and how they're having to cut corners everywhere.
Oh cooool..we were linked to him in 2019 (just checked). Let's see whether we sign him... this kid looks like a real prospect..

Christ, just catching up on the last few pages of this thread. It's getting a bit a ridiculous now. Let's knock the arguments, trolling, and flapping on the head and keep it sensible please. Use the ignore function or report anyone if necessary. Cheers.

I've got no inside track but I would bet anything it's us that is pushing for him. The lad is unbelievable.

he’s got a big ego apparently. I think I saw something about that his dad was pushing him to Real Madrid and using it as a bargaining tool in contract talks with Barca.

he’s got a big ego apparently. I think I saw something about that his dad was pushing him to Real Madrid and using it as a bargaining tool in contract talks with Barca.
Not like the Spanish press to scapegoat black players by labelling them either lazy or arrogant/egoistic. He's literally 18 and at Barça, be mad if he wasn't at least a little proud of it. His dad as his agent would obviously want the best so that just sounds like standard negotiations really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.