It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He obviously doesn't sit in on board meetings, But he would be told by the club that he would have limited game time or if any game time at all, Due to first team players being ahead of him and plans to buy a new striker.
I choose to prefer the idea that he actually does sit in on board meetings simply because the surrealism of such an idea amuses me.

I choose to prefer the idea that he actually does sit in on board meetings simply because the surrealism of such an idea amuses me.
Sorry for ruining your Tuesday! What I meant was, Nmecha 100% sits in on board meetings and was told to look elsewhere for a club to make room for Erling Haaland! :)

Last edited:
Let's not pretend Nmecha was anywhere close to being City level quality, that's why he left, he had no chance of game time, not necessarily because we would be buying a new striker.
Him not being good enough has nothing to do with him being privvy to what City might be up to in the transfer market. Im pretty sure there will have been talk around the players as soon as it became clear Aguero was gone.
I'd take his thoughts more seriously than any member of BM tbh and I'm one of those posters who definitely believes we've got a few members who get the odd snippet of info from sources at the club.

I think it paper talk bigging Levy up as this incredibly hard negotiationor imo

It's hilarious. He's at once an incredible negotiator and someone who keeps assets longer than they want, with no tangible success to show for it. If he was that good, he wouldn't have a 5th or 6th choice manager. Still, being compared to having blood in piss is funny.
If we pay significantly more than a ton, Levy will have done OK.

I’m not disputing it but let’s not pretend he sits in on the board meetings

But in discussions he will have been told the clubs plans as that’s the type of club city are now, honest and fair with the players. This is driven out of a need to do the right thing for youngsters, even if it means losing them.

I’m happy with that as an approach as it means we will see more talent coming in knowing they will get a fair crack at city - if they don’t make it we will help them into the next stage of the career.

Him not being good enough has nothing to do with him being privvy to what City might be up to in the transfer market. Im pretty sure there will have been talk around the players as soon as it became clear Aguero was gone.
I'd take his thoughts more seriously than any member of BM tbh and I'm one of those posters who definitely believes we've got a few members who get the odd snippet of info from sources at the club.
That's not really what my post meant, I was just saying a new striker coming in wasn't the reason he didn't stay.

Sorry for ruining your Tuesday! What I meant was, Nmecha 100% sits in on board meetings and was told to look elsewhere for a club to make room for Erling Haaland! :)
Haha you've done it now! Now I'm stuck imagining weird scenarios where there's a different player invited to act as a board member each week. Next week Cancelo gets to discuss whether there's room for a women's team in any of the CFG clubs in Asia.

Also don't take it from me, but I reckon us joining the Super League has Scott Carson's hands all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.