It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why because they both happen to be Italian?
Surely you're not basing it on just that fact alone?
Well no, I was informed by someone clued in on Serie A when I asked how Romano got away with being such a bullshit merchant about Kane and others in general.

Romano broke the recent Gil transfer too.

But I appreciate you assuming my reasoning was the laziest it could be. Cheers.

This guy I swear

i mean i don't see a problem with what he's saying? this strikes me as the situation. we are waiting for kane to make a move.

the "no" refers to "no, kane to city isn't a done deal yet", which seems to me like it should be obvious by now.

i mean i don't see a problem with what he's saying? this strikes me as the situation. we are waiting for kane to make a move.

the "no" refers to "no, kane to city isn't a done deal yet", which seems to me like it should be obvious by now.
Yeah. He's got that journo habit of beating around the bush but this tweet contains 3 rather concrete statements (bid, Tottenham want him to stay, and talks in next few days).

Obviously those of us that have been playing close attention knew this already, but for the wider world it's good info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.