It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we say anything on Lewandowski? That came from Bayern as far as I had seen. The only thing Insaw on Griezmann was that there was no interest inswapping bernardo for him. And that wasn't exactly from a club source either.

I could well have missed it, apologies if I have

Not that I think there is interest in either player, just that that the club generally don't respond either way.
Theres talk going around that Chelsea have sounded out his agent which tells me that Haaland aint going anywhere this summer.Well at least it gives us more time to save a few more pennies towards next season.

Theres talk going around that Chelsea have sounded out his agent which tells me that Haaland aint going anywhere this summer.Well at least it gives us more time to save a few more pennies towards next season.
I was talking about this last night, and we came to the conclusion ,if us and Chelsea look elsewhere this summer, and Madrid go for a free Mbappe next summer, Barcelona will still be a basket case. Who does that leave for Halland next summer. We could only see Bayern, and united maybe PSG.

If only the fella at the other end wasn't Levy then eh,ah well time will tell,oh hang on a minute we ain't got time season starts Saturday :)

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, Levy's image is just an image. He is no different to any other chief executive in the PL. Most people who deal with him find him to be a nice guy. Being a 'tough' negotiator is the baseline for the job he does and in that regard he'll be no different to his counterparts at Leicester or even Villa for example. The only difference is the media portrayal. Bottom line, Spurs are selling club, and Levy always sells in the end.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, Levy's image is just an image. He is no different to any other chief executive in the PL. Most people who deal with him find him to be a nice guy. Being a 'tough' negotiator is the baseline for the job he does and in that regard he'll be no different to his counterparts at Leicester or even Villa for example. The only difference is the media portrayal. Bottom line, Spurs are selling club, and Levy always sells in the end.

I wouldn't say a tough negotiator,more of an hard faced twat,but as you say that is the portrayal of the media,and I for one go along with that,got a fancy new ground for them anyway,now to pay for it,very similair as to what happened to their rivals across the way a few years back.

Let's hope he does sell in the end this time around as well then

I wouldn't say a tough negotiator,more of an hard faced twat,but as you say that is the portrayal of the media,and I for one go along with that,got a fancy new ground for them anyway,now to pay for it,very similair as to what happened to their rivals across the way a few years back.

Let's hope he does sell in the end this time around as well then

It's not up to him, it's up to Joe Lewis. And with the stadium cost + covid etc I can only see one outcome, Lewis wanting cash through the door. The dance is the dance when you're City. Everyone tries to take the piss on fees and so we also like to take our time and not come off as desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.