It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about this last night, and we came to the conclusion ,if us and Chelsea look elsewhere this summer, and Madrid go for a free Mbappe next summer, Barcelona will still be a basket case. Who does that leave for Halland next summer. We could only see Bayern, and united maybe PSG.

Depends on who our and Chelsea's elsewherw players are. Kane and Lukaku, you are right. Ings and Lewandowski, same situation next year as this.

Hypothetically speaking obviously, before people lose their shit.

It's not up to him, it's up to Joe Lewis. And with the stadium cost + covid etc I can only see one outcome, Lewis wanting cash through the door. The dance is the dance when you're City. Everyone tries to take the piss on fees and so we also like to take our time and not come off as desperate.
ENIC sold shares in about 5 other clubs and media and entertainment business,to pump money into Spuds.....They lost a lot,add Spuds debt to it.....yeah,they will want cash.

I think I agree with Trevor Sinclair on this.

Liverpool, most expensive Goalkeeper
United most expensive player, defender and past history of breaking transfer records regularly.
Chelsea ditto.

We have never done this so the idea we are going to buy two players each for more than Pogba's fee seems fanciful.

United most expensive player, defender and past history of breaking transfer records regularly.
Chelsea ditto.

We have never done this so the idea we are going to buy two players each for more than Pogba's fee seems fanciful.
Never done it because we didn't need to. We managed to get a core of world class players for nothing fees e.g. Silva, Kompany, Aguero and so on that gave us 10yrs of service. We now have no choice.

Chelsea ditto.

For what it is worth, Trevor Sinclair is likely mistaken. Alisson's fee to LOLpool was about £67m. Chelsea paid around £72-73 for Kepa (bahahahaha).

All that said, I understand what you are saying.

Chelsea ditto.

We'd never paid as much as we did when we bought Dias, KdB etc.

That means exactly nothing and never has.

Never done it because we didn't need to. We managed to get a core of world class players for nothing fees e.g. Silva, Kompany, Aguero and so on that gave us 10yrs of service. We now have no choice.
I think things are different now, there are few areas in our team that allow for getting a player with potential at bargain money then adapting him to our ways.
By that I mean we need a striker, someone who needs shooting chances spoon fed to him and he will score more than he misses or at least hit the target.

We'd never paid as much as we did when we bought Dias, KdB etc.

That means exactly nothing and never has.
We have broken our transfer record several times. The transfer record no. Well at least in the recent era.

Don't see us paying 150m for Kane. If Grealish is available at 70m then we'll buy him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.