It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s too early to say. Nothing of note has happened yet so I don’t think anything of it at the moment.

I‘m hoping that the club wants Kane enough to make it happen regardless of cost. We are that desperate for a proper finisher in my opinion. Grealish would be nice but we’re already ok in midfield so not as bothered. If we don’t sign a striker I think it could be a struggle to win anything this season.

I haven’t seen others strengthening either yet though, just squad players. Who have Liverpool, Chelsea or Spurs signed that improves them? Only rags getting Sancho is shit, but hopefully they still won’t be strong enough to win anything again.

We still have time, deals seem to happen later these days.
Id have Kane but not for the 150M Levy is reportedly asking. For that money we should be going full pelt to bring Haaland here.

Emergency dentist for me this afternoon to probably rip some teeth out. Hopefully they do it because I will rip them out if they leave me like this

Give me some good news please tenor (6).gif

It seems that anytime other names have been thrown in like Lewandowski and Greizman, we've been quick to let it be known we aren't interested.

Did we say anything on Lewandowski? That came from Bayern as far as I had seen. The only thing Insaw on Griezmann was that there was no interest inswapping bernardo for him. And that wasn't exactly from a club source either.

I could well have missed it, apologies if I have

Not that I think there is interest in either player, just that that the club generally don't respond either way.

Id have Kane but not for the 150M Levy is reportedly asking. For that money we should be going full pelt to bring Haaland here.
Agree. Unless the management are convinced Delap needs 2 more years to develop and become our main striker.

Plus we stop Chelsea strengthen as I’m sure they will definitely be challenging for the title again.

Plus why grant Spurs 150MILL while Dortmund plays in another league. Not that I expect Spurs to wisely spent as long as Levy is pulling all the strings.

Plus it might give Dortmund an outside change to challenge Bayern if they spend well. And be sure Bayern will be after Haaland next year. Probably tapping him up before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.