It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not. It's just more "sources" that are made up to firdtly make a story and then make another story rejecting the first made up story.

Bollocks. The club have gone out of their way to ensure this Mendes bollocks stops once and for all.

Do you think City patch journos are not asking why reports in Portugal state we are trying to sign Nuno Mendes, when the club preciously briefed in May it was also bollocks?

Bollocks. The club have gone out of their way to ensure this Mendes bollocks stops once and for all.

Do you think City patch journos are not asking why reports in Portugal state we are trying to sign Nuno Mendes, when the club preciously briefed in May it was also bollocks?
So why do City reject it instead of ignore it? Are there negative ramifications to leaving rumours undenied?

I see @tolmie's hairdoo was 100% spot on regarding the Nuno Mendes bullshit

It doesn't work both ways, unfortunately.

Some people are focused on what physically materialises on incomings.

If nothing else, it has exposed this Romano bloke.

He was never privy to the previous denial by City to some of the local lads before the season had even finished.

It has been fun watching him flog a horse he didn't realise had any legs.

Please stop posting city chief here. He's a horrible aggregator and even posts the worst of sources to link players.

Lequipe, but... Via talksport lmfao.
Yeah have to agree city chief are awful and by far the worst. Only read city xtra now as city report blocked me on Twitter. Sad bastards

Other day city chief called ex Sunderland striker Kevin Phillips a reporter and a legitimate source re Kane. when I actually read the article it was just an opinion piece based on peps comments back in April.

They all want those clicks I guess

look what can manchester city do when we have openly put our cards on the table then pay up
spurs want a price ? city offer a price ? city can offer spurs the asking price or walk away

maybe we could use add-ons and bonuses to boost the deal long term like paying £110million down payment
then give spurs options of another £20 to £30 million over 3 to 5 years

am still sticking to my gut feeling friday will be the day something happens

So why do City reject it instead of ignore it? Are there negative ramifications to leaving rumours undenied?

Of course, City don't like the way their name is being used to attract an offer for a player we don't want to sign.

More importantly, we have left-backs at the club and they are well within their rights to ask what the fuck is going on via their own agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.