It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone cleverer than me help me understand why City are actively rejecting links? Is there a benefit to it, over just ignoring them for instance?
They're not. It's just more "sources" that are made up to firdtly make a story and then make another story rejecting the first made up story.

They're not. It's just more "sources" that are made up to firdtly make a story and then make another story rejecting the first made up story.
It's pretty obvious they are, but you can believe what you want. Tolmie was saying the same thing previously.

If we could get Monaco Mendy back I would love it. He seems like a genuinely nice guy and is well liked hopefully he can Stay injury free this season

Monaco Mendy no longer exists unfortunately - power and pace both impacted by serious injury. He may be able to do a job if he adapts, gets focussed and stays fit but he will never be the player we originally signed.

Monaco Mendy no longer exists unfortunately - power and pace both impacted by serious injury. He may be able to do a job if he adapts, gets focussed and stays fit but he will never be the player we originally signed.
I agree, just hope Pep and his coaching skills can craft him into a role that's useful to the squad.

if i was working for the FA i'd be strongly pushing for Grealish and Kane to come to City. 18 months under Pep, with sterling, walker and stones.... that's half the England starting eleven in Qatar.

i'm sure i'd even be pushing for utds chubby left back and "missing" Mount to go to City on loan as well!! :D

edit... oops, forgot Foden, as well!

bryan Gil 25 mil
Cristian Romero 40 mil bid apparently going in
Takehiro Tomiyasu 25 mil euros
Nuno wants Neto from wolves they are in talks
Mikkel Damsgaard 25 mil bid
also after a midfielder either Aour or Lorenzo pellegrini
Good luck to them with all of that, bar 2 deals already mentioned. They have no outgoings of note so it'll be tough getting them done. They've been negotiating for Tomiyasu since before start of Euros at that price, not done yet. Damsgaard and Neto are just rumours, the latter also linked to Liverpool but he's injured so it's unlikely he'll be moving, Wolves have already lost too many key players.

I’d say there are three tiers:

- City of Mcr (one of ten boroughs in Greater Mcr) = undisputed true Mancunian.
- Lots of people from the suburbs consider themselves Mancunian. Examples: Stretford, Sale, Urmston, Audenshaw. Purists might dispute it.
- Lots from traditionally more autonomous areas identify more with their “own” towns, e.g. Wigan, Bolton, Rochdale.

So a mixture of geography, history and psyche and there are plenty of exceptions to the above.
Thanks for the reply, is stockport considered ”suburb” or ”city of Manchester”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.