It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say he is yes.

If someone can teach Jesus to be more clinical even Jesus would be a better striker. He has a lot more about him.
What about a guy who scored 166 of them in the premier league?
The little fella who bagged 184 didn't work, so lets try this one.

another possibility is that this is kane's "move" that we've been waiting for. this is him trying to force it away. if his brother and that journo are friends, perhaps this is an attempt to force levy's hands
I think this deal has been done for some time, Kane wouldn't have been in tears and saying goodbye Son and co and to their fans after Spurs final game last season without knowing what's coming. It's just the media that have no idea on it.

Frankly I don't care what we pay for him, it's not my money, we get the best striker in the Premier League for 5 years, he fits how Pep plays perfectly and we're instantly stronger with Kane's addition when the deal becomes official. The clues have been there all week, Spurs are starting to spend or be linked to spending money they don't have, so it's obvious where the money they're spending is coming from.

Sam Lee on reddit:

"
Nah I mean it, it does seem legit. Source is obviously a guest at the wedding (or at least that’s how it looks). People in football go out of their way to keep news like this away from reporters, but conversations are always had between family and friends of course. If this reporter knows somebody at the wedding - bingo. I think the transfer fee is a bit wishy washy. Low down in the story it talks about players maybe being involved, so my guess is

• guest or guests at wedding hear from Kane/Kane’s family he can go
  • Sun showbiz reporter knows this person/people
  • figures a bit wishy washy but the other info is so strong (or at least sexy!) that they’re happy to go with it (happens a lot, you don’t always have the full details but if you know something is happening then that’s strong enough)
Saw a Spurs fan saying he thinks Kane or his family have leaked it to the Sun but I don’t think that. Maybe they have, maybe this forces it, but I don’t think so.

There’ll be a load of stories tomorrow. Hopefully one of my own! But once stories like this come out, the people who were sworn to secrecy find it easier to confirm. Previously they didn’t want to be the leak. Imagine a big story comes out and there’s an inquest at the club/with the player, you don’t wanna be the leak. But now it’s out there, it’s safer if you wanna say “yeah it’s on”. Also, the clubs will probably get involved. Maybe they’ll go quiet but if we’ve got a confirmation story, if the Mail have, the Telegraph etc, the clubs will want their side out. Spurs will say it’s £160m, City will say nowhere near that (I’m guessing). Maybe they’ll just say it’s all bollocks but I can believe that this came from a guest at the wedding.

Also, Martin Blackburn has done a follow-up story of his own and I think if City had any issues with this (I could be wrong here as my relationship with them is hardly great) then they would’ve nipped it in the bud early. Although maybe they have denied it, the Sun have run with it anyway as they’re confident and Martin’s in a tricky position. Anyway, we know MB is great so the fact he’s done a follow-up on the transfer fees and the players likely to leave is, for me, just as interesting as the story on the front page.

Edit: apparently Kane’s brother follows the showbiz reporter on Instagram! So maybe it is a strategic leak. Anyway, there’ll be loads of updates tomorrow."

Well spuds are signing the lad from Spain for €25m and giving away lamela and are now linked with the Atalanta CB for around €50m? They are also loaning in a new goalkeeper and are also rumoured to going for Auoar and with all that debt they are seemingly getting some extra cash from somewhere and as the owner NEVER bails them out and Levy saying in that interview that they need to be sustainable and look after the clubs best interests then there maybe actually something in this!

Well spuds are signing the lad from Spain for €25m and giving away lamela and are now linked with the Atalanta CB for around €50m? They are also loaning in a new goalkeeper and are also rumoured to going for Auoar and with all that debt they are seemingly getting some extra cash from somewhere and as the owner NEVER bails them out and Levy saying in that interview that they need to be sustainable and look after the clubs best interests then there maybe actually something in this!

Also apparently after belloti for 60 mil or Vlahovic

How is the view from Tolmie’s suitcase? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.