It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Journalist is an award winner so why would she risk her reputation for a sports story don’t make sense, plus it’s Harry’s brother as their source who is Harry’s agent
Honestly the fact that the source is so out there makes it pretty credible in my eyes. She covers entertainment sure, but does appear to be a real journalist and I find it very hard to believe she woke up this morning and decided to fabricate a Harry Kane story. Stuff leaks out through random sources all the time.

Honestly the fact that the source is so out there makes it pretty credible in my eyes. She covers entertainment sure, but does appear to be a real journalist and I find it very hard to believe she woke up this morning and decided to fabricate a Harry Kane story. Stuff leaks out through random sources all the time.

Clemmie is as good as take it to the bank.

It's done. Enjoy the next couple weeks!

NES: “I need to rebuild this team, starting with some new defenders!”

Levy: “Jose tapped us out, and with this new stadium to pay for and COVID, and…”

NES cuts him off without missing a beat…

“Sell Harry, but I want the cash, because I can buy at least three or four players with that cash and the wages you’re saving!”

Levy: “Err, OK, let me call Txiki and give him a number.”

Txiki: “Hello, what took you so long?! The number is what I told you. When do you want to schedule the medical?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.