It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspect the reported fee of £160m is nonsense, but the wages probably aren’t far off. I imagine if he comes he’d get parity with De Bruyne, who is apparently on circa £385k a week.
I agree, the reported fee will include wages, which will probably be closer to £350k a week. We're looking at £80-100mill plus 3-4 year deal. £90mil + 4 year contract approx. £72.5mil. Circa £160mil. Newspapers certainly know how to get those clicks.

thats a lot of money

The idea that Kane would be any 'cheaper' than Haaland has always been wrong. I've said it before, if he is the one the club go after, it won't be because of the money, it will be because they have decided he is who they want.

i know it’s a showbiz writer but their close to England players from their other articles, plus we have heard how much of a dipstick Kane’s brother is
At no point does that article claim it came from his brother, him, or anyone meaningful btw. Just in case you haven't noticed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.