It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think mate, we’re ”done” or not even close? Just feels like Bernardo has an offer somewhere and is gone as soon as he’s back to training…

Not close for me mate even with our resident ITK’s claims as city will want their number for Bernardo or he stays which will mean no grealish and if Spurs will sell Kane but for only £150m minimum then we won’t do that imo. Would LOVE to be totally wrong as Ahsan and Tolm are both singing from the same hymn sheet but I personally think there would be way more positive noise if things were close.

I just flapped when I heard the news that we're willing to bide our time. Hopefully we have a cut off date for Kane
I just flapped when I heard the news that we're willing to bide our time. Hopefully we have a cut off date for Kane
Fucking hell Fordy I’m at the seaside at the moment and the fucking seagulls diving for little kids ice creams don’t flap as much as you

From the figures I’ve read.
£73m paid by the scum.
Minus the £8m paid by Dortmund = £65m
So 15% is £9.75m
Assuming the figures I’ve read are correct.
If anything the transfer fees actually paid by the scum are higher than those reported by the media, the opposite of ours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.