It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane is number one target, he’s the 2nd best striker in the world. I doubt the club want to piss Pep off by not getting a striker in. Like when we didn’t replace Kompany and payed for it. Peps got two years left I’m sure the club are trying desperately to get Peps number one target.

If we do not get a striker we are in a fight for top 4, we won the league last year due to Gundogans incredible goal scoring form can he replicate that again that’s asking a lot. A striker is a must, Kane is the signing to retain the league.

Does it? Why?
If the clubs cannot agree a fee then the deal won't happen in a Covid market just the same as it wouldn't in a pre/post Covid market

transfers have got out of control and the money is just not there in football for most of the clubs
the top clubs will have to cut there cloths or face a barcelona fire sale and reduced wages and big debts

even before covid-19 the transfer window was just about who got the most money or will to put there club in even worst debt ? will the big debt be ever cleared in football by the elite or are we going to let be kept being brushed under the carpet

Even so 11M as 15% does equate to 73M does it?

Genuinely asking btw too lethargic to work it out ;-)
From the figures I’ve read.
£73m paid by the scum.
Minus the £8m paid by Dortmund = £65m
So 15% is £9.75m
Assuming the figures I’ve read are correct.

Losing on the first game does not ruin the season.
A bad start, however, could turn the atmosphere there even more toxic than it already is.
Remember their final home game of last season, the first with fans for a year? Booed off at both HT and full time, fans grappling with stewards as they tried to get to the directors box. Not that long ago either since Eric Dier was in the crowd willing to fight his own fans.

A bad start, however, could turn the atmosphere there even more toxic than it already is.
Remember their final home game of last season, the first with fans for a year? Booed off at both HT and full time, fans grappling with stewards as they tried to get to the directors box. Not that long ago either since Eric Dier was in the crowd willing to fight his own fans.
I remember, but losing the first game of the season to reigning champs, isn't necessarily, a bad start. I suspect most of their fans will be expecting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.