It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i ask was villa on the list that signed that letter ? if so why are we doing anything with them
i know spurs was one of the clubs so why are we trying to buy kane for crazy money of them
fuck them i say ? it gets my goat up that these clubs are back stabbers and then willing to take our money
Don’t think they were but even if they were it would be a daft reason not to not a player we want, and quite restrictive. It’s about us not them.

can i ask was villa on the list that signed that letter ? if so why are we doing anything with them
i know spurs was one of the clubs so why are we trying to buy kane for crazy money of them
fuck them i say ? it gets my goat up that these clubs are back stabbers and then willing to take our money
I thought villa didn’t to be fair? Can’t remember. We aren’t giving them charity, we are taking their top players. That’s a better revenge than anything. Let them spunk the money on shit as usual, we piss money

Not they were not part of the hateful eight

Sorry to dissappoint but unfortunately City will be standing still yet again. While thd glazers appease the scum fans after the super league fiasco by acting decisively City will not be making any big signings. This is why City wont be dominating more than they should anf wont be winning the Champions League anytime soon.
Are you sure ;-)

Sorry to dissappoint but unfortunately City will be standing still yet again. While thd glazers appease the scum fans after the super league fiasco by acting decisively City will not be making any big signings. This is why City wont be dominating more than they should anf wont be winning the Champions League anytime soon.
Yey! Big damp pissy knickers has announced the start of the weekend!

Don’t think they were but even if they were it would be a daft reason not to not a player we want, and quite restrictive. It’s about us not them.

true
but its the reason why manchester city get all the bad press because of the greedy selling clubs
they see it as we will take them to the cleaners then moan like hell because of the spending power we have

nobody will say manchester city are putting money into football and its great in bad times with spending £200million
football would be finished with out the money people yet they get a bad press because united are not winning titles or champions league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.