It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what if we have? We obviously want the players, Pep has gone on about him previously about how good he is, Villa have a right to put a level under which they won’t sell… if it’s £100 million to secure him then fair play to Villa for standing firm, fair play to City for stumping up the money.

It’s amazing on here, previous times we’ve won the league, not advanced the squad and been accused of tight because we wont match other teams spending and you’d think the world had ended, next we’re being linked to class, and more importantly, proven players and people are going batshit crazy because they will cost a sack load of money… it’s almost like people don’t want the club to do either unless they have the absolute approval of someone that’s once won a couple of leagues on champ manager in the late 90’s
So how much do you think he's worth? Because if our first bid is £100m it will take a lot more than that to get him as that is how negotiation works

Unless of course there is a release clause and the price is just that. If so we will find out

However if not I'd have expected our first bid to be more around the £60m to £70m mark

I believe we probably have made a bid and I hope we get him... just don't believe the £100m bit of the journo's story

Oh and btw I've never played champ manager in my life

I honestly couldn’t care less that we pay over £150 million for Kane and the same for Jack griealish honestly I’m so pleased that we city are going for these players it’s a sign of intent couldn’t give a flying f*ck of what media outlets say couldn’t give a flying f^ck about twatter says or anyone else . We’ve had our day losing Paul Stewart to Spurs , Gio to Ajax, SWP to Chelsea etc...
Fuck the lot of em’ . City doing this for us fans on pitch ... off the pitch would like to see the same endeavour.

Very true. Selling clubs should be investigated for fair market value just like sponsorship deals. If we could change FFP to incorporate such an act just maybe we could tell the whole lot to fuck off. Oh and be Able to use the Sane fee for another 10 years.

show me a football club that can stand alone from fans and shirt sales ?
the money men are needed in football always had been from the day dot

FFP will be all over manchester city if we sign both kane and grealish we will be seen as the devil and why
yes that right both villa and spurs will be moaning like hell to get manchester city punished.

good point you make about sane funny how one the so called elite can take sane of our hands for peanuts
sane value was starting at £100million but the lad spat his dummy out and got the move on the cheap

How could anyone answer before he plays for us. The club must expect he he will be, and that’s enough for me for now but it can’t really be answered maybe even for a couple of seasons.

even the question of £100milion for a player that not played european football or top level football week in week out is crazy ? you know what B.silva is better than jack grealish so maybe we just say no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.