It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe it for 1 second. No way we start off bidding £100m

And what if we have? We obviously want the players, Pep has gone on about him previously about how good he is, Villa have a right to put a level under which they won’t sell… if it’s £100 million to secure him then fair play to Villa for standing firm, fair play to City for stumping up the money.

It’s amazing on here, previous times we’ve won the league, not advanced the squad and been accused of tight because we wont match other teams spending and you’d think the world had ended, next we’re being linked to class, and more importantly, proven players and people are going batshit crazy because they will cost a sack load of money… it’s almost like people don’t want the club to do either unless they have the absolute approval of someone that’s once won a couple of leagues on champ manager in the late 90’s

can i ask was villa on the list that signed that letter ? if so why are we doing anything with them
i know spurs was one of the clubs so why are we trying to buy kane for crazy money of them
fuck them i say ? it gets my goat up that these clubs are back stabbers and then willing to take our money
Aah, your new approach to convincing people why we shouldn’t sign him.

So the top half of the Premier League, Barcelona, Real Madrid Bayern Munich - anymore to add to the list of teams we shouldn’t buy players from?

What about Bolton? Their ex-chairman said they were a bigger club than us once.

So the top half of the Premier League, Barcelona, Real Madrid Bayern Munich - anymore to add to the list of teams we shouldn’t buy players from?

Don’t forget Wigan

the clubs that moan about FFP are why manchester city have to pay over the top for players

the clubs that moan about FFP are why manchester city have to pay over the top for players
Are you seriously suggesting we don’t buy players from the top half of the Premier League anymore or are you going to be honest and say that this bullshit reason is just because you don’t want Grealish?

can i ask was villa on the list that signed that letter ? if so why are we doing anything with them
i know spurs was one of the clubs so why are we trying to buy kane for crazy money of them
fuck them i say ? it gets my goat up that these clubs are back stabbers and then willing to take our money

Because you don’t cut your nose off to spite your own face

true
but its the reason why manchester city get all the bad press because of the greedy selling clubs
they see it as we will take them to the cleaners then moan like hell because of the spending power we have

nobody will say manchester city are putting money into football and its great in bad times with spending £200million
football would be finished with out the money people yet they get a bad press because united are not winning titles or champions league

That's just the way our fucked up media and sheep supporters of the red mardarses work.

City ruining football by having owners who invest in the club - how fucking dare they !

Coventry too IIRC

Very true. Selling clubs should be investigated for fair market value just like sponsorship deals. If we could change FFP to incorporate such an act just maybe we could tell the whole lot to fuck off. Oh and be Able to use the Sane fee for another 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.