It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Xtra need to be careful legitimising this guy.

The local pack have been pissing their sides watching him hang himself out to dry on stuff the club had already steered on.

**** should be banned off here ASAP.

That's Romano not Tolm
Because it is trying to infer that when we do sign them, we have used money we didn't even have.

Not one outlet has highlighted City are nearing £100m in sales over the last 12 months.

Doesn't fit the narrative, you see?

Chelsea spent a record £225m last summer.

No problem for me, but it is the same double standard reporting as when Raheem and Phil bought respective houses for their parents.

Chelsea had a transfer ban, Chelsea sold Hazard, etc.

Not, Chelsea spent a British record amount and even less utterances, they bought the Champions League trophy with it?

There will never be an acceptance of us, so we should just do our business and let them all choke on the consequences.

The harder these cunts denigrate, the more our owner and Chairman will strive to keep us on top.

My man.

I know, but the want of another midfielder is.
Oh yeah Pep will have told Txiki who he wants and the next time he's involved will be shaking his hand at training

I think most fans who have reservations aren't questionning his quality... its the £100m fee... if you believe it, personally I don't

Such a bullshit response. Is he beyond question? Does he never ever make a mistake or does something that's questionable despite the fact he openly admits he does?
There’s only Pep that knows what players he wants in his team though and only the club that know what value they put on a player, might as well strap in and enjoy the ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.