It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
See my above post.
Fair enough if you disagree and have complete unwavering faith in every single player Pep picks to sign. I respect your right to have that view, i'll simply remind you Pep singled out Bravo as his go to keeper to replace Hart.

The notion that you're not allowed to disagree with him as if he's never made a bad decision is just ridiculous. The guy is a genius but isn't beyond disagreement.

Fair enough if you disagree and have complete unwavering faith in every single player Pep picks to sign. I respect your right to have that view, i'll simply remind you Pep singled out Bravo as his go to keeper to replace Hart.

The notion that you're not allowed to disagree with him as if he's never made a bad decision is just ridiculous. The guy is a genius but isn't beyond disagreement.
Did you read my post where I said that I disagreed with his starting 11 for our biggest match ever which took place less than 3 months ago?

He came into the league and I believe it’s common knowledge that he misunderstood the demands of the Premier League. He simply had to concentrate more on first and second balls.

Bravo was the first step in changing our goalkeepers forever. It didn’t work but the change from Hart to Bravo was a step away from what we, and English football were used to.

Bedwetting about the Grealish fee is stupidity on the same levels as people saying that we’ve paid a lot more money than United did in the 90’s, Liverpool in the 60’s or Chelsea in the 00’s.

I pay more for milk than I ever did but that’s how things go.

the fee does matter to both for the player and the club
the gamble is winning the champions league nothing else ? because we are good enough to keep winning the domestic silverware
Not so sure about that last part. We hobbled home last season and relied on Gundo for a large part to win the points. The squad needs a refresh or we will be overtaken. Dias, JG and Kane will keep us competing and winning for the next 5 years. We need both.

There’s only Pep that knows what players he wants in his team though and only the club that know what value they put on a player, might as well strap in and enjoy the ride

no manager can really say he knows what is right ? its the gamble they take that keeps them going and love the job
i will say one thing about pep he is bulletproof the shot's just bounce off him

Not so sure about that last part. We hobbled home last season and relied on Gundo for a large part to win the points. The squad needs a refresh or we will be overtaken. Dias, JG and Kane will keep us competing and winning for the next 5 years. We need both.

i don't think we just hobbled home we had it won well and truly and rotated because of the holy grail that is champions league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.