It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read my post where I said that I disagreed with his starting 11 for our biggest match ever which took place less than 3 months ago?

He came into the league and I believe it’s common knowledge that he misunderstood the demands of the Premier League. He simply had to concentrate more on first and second balls.

Bravo was the first step in changing our goalkeepers forever. It didn’t work but the change from Hart to Bravo was a step away from what we, and English football were used to.

Bedwetting about the Grealish fee is stupidity on the same levels as people saying that we’ve paid a lot more money than United did in the 90’s, Liverpool in the 60’s or Chelsea in the 00’s.

I pay more for milk than I ever did but that’s how things go.
My point wasn't about the thing you may or may not disagree with Pep about, it was simply the notion that you can't disagree with him. A post that said "so you're questioning Pep? " would suggest you think thats unacceptable. If I read it out of its intended context then fair enough.

My point wasn't about the thing you may or may not disagree with Pep about, it was simply the notion that you can't disagree with him. A post that said "so you're questioning Pep? " would suggest you think thats unacceptable. If I read it out of its intended context then fair enough.
I’m trying to get to Ancoats’ point. He’s been moaning about the signing of Grealish all summer.

I literally said in my post that I have questioned Pep so find it hard to understand how you can misconstrue what I posted.

You have asked me “So you’ve disagreed with Pep but are saying that nobody can disagree with Pep - is that right?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.