It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect Sunday papers to exclusively reveal City will be paying Grealish £400k a week!!

*fill in applicable figure for confirmation bias purposes...

Amazing, innit? These cunts have been nowhere near revealing anything of note on both Grealish and Kane, yet some will no doubt become privy to what colour toilet paper City have agreed to supply Jack...
Jeremy Cross in The Star parroting the SSN nonsense that we have ‘reached an impasse’ and can’t now afford Kane. I don’t know why he bothers

Jeremy Cross in The Star parroting the SSN nonsense that we have ‘reached an impasse’ and can’t now afford Kane. I don’t know why he bothers
It is to build the layers of lies through all media, in this case led by Sky that if City spend 200m, then we are cheating FFP.

No mention as yet of the tens of millions raised by selling various squad players and the Sane money, which I believe already covers the Grealish fee.

united already spent 110 million, linked with every player in existence, no mention of how they can afford too, just another day in the la la land of media.

Last edited:
It is to build the layers of lies through all media, in this case led by Sky that if City spend 200m, then we are cheating FFP.

No mention as yet of the tens of millions raised by selling various squad players and the Sane money, which I believe already covers the Grealish fee.

united already spent 110 million, linked with every player in existence, no mention of how they can afford to, just another day in the la la land of media.
To be fair we technically are at an impasse once grealish signs but it isn’t to do with financial reasons. If the journalists actually bothered to do their job we can’t get Kane until we sell a player due to squad numbers. The media really are pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.