It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have been a tough time for Jack, recently. On the one hand, he could go a club where his wages are doubled and he will be lined up for multi-million pound branding deals with prestige fashion lines and mega-corporations, where he'll be playing under the greatest manager in the world, with his favourite players around him, lifting the trophies he's day-dreamed about since he was six years old. His status will rise for his national team, his name will be written properly into the history books, and he'll have so many Insta thots that he'll have to enjoy them two-at-a-time.

On the other hand, BrummieJoe87 has just posted a very thoughtful Francesco Totti quote about the meaning of loyalty over at VillaTalk.

No idea what he's going to plump for.

To be fair we technically are at an impasse once grealish signs but it isn’t to do with financial reasons. If the journalists actually bothered to do their job we can’t get Kane until we sell a player due to squad numbers. The media really are pathetic
We certainly can get him without selling anyone, because we can sell later, loan later or have someone drop out of the CL squad. (Though I agree we wouldn't want to do the latter)

To be fair we technically are at an impasse once grealish signs but it isn’t to do with financial reasons. If the journalists actually bothered to do their job we can’t get Kane until we sell a player due to squad numbers. The media really are pathetic

the 2 main targets are priced by the selling club so nothing really city can do with the £200million plus
but i will say manchester city have earned every single penny over the last 5 years in prize money alone
manchester city can play with the big boys and FFP does not come into it

so every time a lazy media dig at manchester city gets written we just highlight the titles and silverware and champions league tv money plus the bonus ball of being debt free

Last edited:
Must have been a tough time for Jack, recently. On the one hand, he could go a club where his wages are doubled and he will be lined up for multi-million pound branding deals with prestige fashion lines and mega-corporations, where he'll be playing under the greatest manager in the world, with his favourite players around him, lifting the trophies he's day-dreamed about since he was six years old. His status will rise for his national team, his name will be written properly into the history books, and he'll have so many Insta thots that he'll have to enjoy them two-at-a-time.

On the other hand, BrummieJoe87 has just posted a very thoughtful Francesco Totti quote about the meaning of loyalty over at VillaTalk.

No idea what he's going to plump for.

this is what scares me about jack the nightlife ? he loves a party and a drink and it will be highlighted to the max at man city everybody will want a bit of jack

the more that's coming out about this the more excited I am.
People are already so upset about this what are they going to be like when they've both b een confirmed?

I mean, I'd prefer we operate without holding the highest transfer fee ever, but if the numbers make sense to those in charge then why the fuck not?

The english press want us to be villains, why not give them what they want?

this is what scares me about jack the nightlife ? he loves a party and a drink and it will be highlighted to the max at man city everybody will want a bit of jack
If he keeps up the chance-creation stats he has at Villa, he can call himself Mister Worldwide and not step out of the house without a ghetto-blaster, a bottle of tequila, and three supermodels for all I care. I trust our character analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.