It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
We heard Villa tried to sell Grealish to anyone bar us at the beginning, does anyone think a similar thing happens when we’re looking to sell players? Teams reluctant, especially Prem teams to do business with us especially if they know we need to sell?

Or is that too much paranoia/cynicism…

We heard Villa tried to sell Grealish to anyone bar us at the beginning, does anyone think a similar thing happens when we’re looking to sell players? Teams reluctant, especially Prem teams to do business with us especially if they know we need to sell?

Nothing would surprise me with those shower of cunts. If you realise that you are being paranoid…you are not being paranoid enough :)

It's just a rumour and if true I would be surprised if villa would have leaked it. I mean why would u openly go and tell a club that you may want to business with in the future that you don't want to do business with them.

And when you say 'we heard', you mean some idiot put it on Twitter so it's now taken as gospel?

Well I just read one headline that said pl clubs are ganging on to stop city from spending . If it’s true i wouldn’t be surprised.

I'll say two things.

1) Villa tried to sell Grealish to anyone bar us at the end, not at the beginning.

2) Either way, Villa are a notoriously closed book as far as getting inside information is concerned. So it was likely either a bullshit story or a PR thing from Villa.

Not sure what the point of Villa trying to sell to someone else would be when it's pretty clear that he only wanted to come to us and would have just stayed put otherwise. That and Villa didn't want to sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.