It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can say open heartily if laporte was a united or liverpool player they would be looking for £70million plus
city have this soft touch when selling players
I'm not sure Man Utd have such a great record on selling / disposing of players. City are a soft touch as you put it because we are always buying players under pressure. It does not matter who is in conducting the sales business, if you are buying Grealish and Kane and you need monies in to help finance it, you are over a barrel. Perhaps Pep should have kept his mouth shut.

i can say open heartily if laporte was a united or liverpool player they would be looking for £70million plus
city have this soft touch when selling players
Bollocks.

All summer you hear about how much they want for their deadwood, they never leave for them prices. The rags biggest sale in two years has been Smalling for about 13m ffs and the Dippers is Wilson at 12m.

You can "look for 70m" all you want. It doesnt happen.

Bollocks.

All summer you hear about how much they want for their deadwood, they never leave for them prices. The rags biggest sale in two years has been Smalling for about 13m ffs and the Dippers is Wilson at 12m.

You can "look for 70m" all you want. It doesnt happen.
Brewster says hi

Ihenacho says hi.

One transfer, oh, 2 if you include the Coutinho deal. Cracking business.

Between the rags and the dippers they have a grand total of 3 (?) trophies in the past 4 years. We should definitely be following their lead on how to run a football club.
No need to get all shirty plus you have forgotten about Ings and Lukaku I think. Other than that spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.