It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollocks.

All summer you hear about how much they want for their deadwood, they never leave for them prices. The rags biggest sale in two years has been Smalling for about 13m ffs and the Dippers is Wilson at 12m.

You can "look for 70m" all you want. It doesnt happen.

we are talking quality in laporte and he would walk in to most teams
for me we should not be looking to sell and defo not for £40million

left footed defenders are like rocking horse droppings ? you don't really see them for sale

we are talking quality in laporte and he would walk in to most teams
for me we should not be looking to sell and defo not for £40million

left footed defenders are like rocking horse droppings ? you don't really see them for sale
I agree hes quality but if he doesnt want to be here and his agent is hawking him around and telling opposition clubs that he is desperate to go we are losing leverage. We cant have someone sat in the stands on big wages. We will just have to sell him.

Laporte will get plenty of gametime as Pep loves to rotate. We should sell him when it suits us not him. We have three excellent homegrown centre backs coming through. Next summer one or two of them will be ready and that is the time to move Laporte on.

I agree hes quality but if he doesnt want to be here and his agent is hawking him around and telling opposition clubs that he is desperate to go we are losing leverage. We cant have someone sat in the stands on big wages. We will just have to sell him.

but £40million is steeling him
if city was after him you bet £40million would not be the asking price

but £40million is steeling him
if city was after him you bet £40million would not be the asking price
£40 mill isn't the asking price now. It may be all that is offered, we can then decide if it's worth selling or keeping him. That's up to the club.

Pug face Kaveh has got to be a Spuds fan. Gets so arsey when they talk about Kane to City
I think he is too as he was having a dig at that darmesh about Arsenal, who is an Arsenal fan and he started giving it back about kane.
Both a pair of twerps but I can't wait to see the reaction when we finally get kane.

I think he is too as he was having a dig at that darmesh about Arsenal, who is an Arsenal fan and he started giving it back about kane.
Both a pair of twerps but I can't wait to see the reaction when we finally get kane.
Twerps ha ha ha. What a great word. Don’t think I’ve heard it used since I was in primary school :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.