It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
This “joke” was completely uncalled for as I hadn’t posted anything that met your definition of myself. I am not humorless, it’s quite the opposite: my tone gets mistaken for a number of things as I am not a natural English speaker and can’t make my comments sound maybe lighter. I once joked I should add “mate” at the end of my posts to be more “likable”; I could never do that as I avoid inauthenticity. But when you hit that Ignore button, never again will you see my so-called aloofness or “cocksure style”. And from your pedestal you won’t need to tell me to “chill” as if I’m supposed to take lightly mean-spirited jokes or, like you now just did very objectively, bizarre characterizations.

And you can join the idiots who make highly prejudiced comments (that are allowed to stand, unlike some harmless stuff I have posted in the past, interestingly...) and accuse those who call them out on it as “snowflakes”
Is the internet a good idea?

I don't ignore anyone. I want to know what is being said, cos I'm a nosey bastard, even by the irritating ones :D
I’m probably more interested in what the folk I ignore say then most others. I alway read there posts and they’re generally interesting and provoke debate.

There’s no wrong way to dance and no wrong way to support a football club - all down to you doing what you want, getting what you want out of it and ignoring idiots who think that there’s some kind of assessment that can be made that makes them better dancers / supporters than others . . . .
Weird how the target is so often ‘foreign’ supporters . it makes ya wonder eh?
Ironically Foreign supporters are the ones that are now the most important to the club if we are to grow the global fan base

Ironically Foreign supporters are the ones that are now the most important to the club if we are to grow the global fan base

I don't think it's a controversial statement to say that fans from other countries are the most important when it comes to building a fan base in other countries.

Gone very very quiet on the Kane front, I don't want this dragging on until the last day of the window, got a feeling it might do though

I'm not fussed at all. Still think we need a striker but I'm only impatient with transfers when there's no football on. That and the fact that he probably won't be fully fit for a few weeks anyway.

There’s no wrong way to dance and no wrong way to support a football club - all down to you doing what you want, getting what you want out of it and ignoring idiots who think that there’s some kind of assessment that can be made that makes them better dancers / supporters than others . . . .
Weird how the target is so often ‘foreign’ supporters . it makes ya wonder eh?
You won’t get a local fan claiming there’s a massive void left by not signing messi. Certainly some that wanted him, but no signing replacing the massive void left by not signing a player we wasn’t interested in and has no connection to our club? That’s the voice of someone with little actual connection to city for me, might be wrong

Very worrying
Well we seen Grealish drag on when there was a release clause, something that should make it quicker.
I want it sorted ASAP but big signings can drag a bit. He only met with his boss on Monday was it, it’s Wednesday morning, the silence says more to me that following the meeting he’s not signalled his intent to stay. He wants to go for me, I think Spurs will play ball once they get his replacement in, very similar to villa with grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.