It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until city come out and distance themselves the deal for kane is very much on. I actually think its all agreed between both clubs and spurs are just looking to get there business done before an announcement just like the grealish deal. The silence from both clubs is the biggest indicator to me that a deal is struck.
Agree with this.

To be fair I think they shouldn't get mbappe and haaland in same team. This will cause massive issues on/off pitch. Both are competing against each other. No good! I think haaland will join Bayern. Mbappe to Madrid.
Agree - Haaland has got Lewandowski replacement written all over him. Mbappe Madrid nailed on.

Would be some free transfer that
How much was he? £170 mil or so? And then the wages. PSG would have spent north of 225 mil on a player with no fee at the end and no CL as of yet. That’s a load of cash, just shows you money and star players don’t guarantee the big trophies.

How much was he? £170 mil or so? And then the wages. PSG would have spent north of 225 mil on a player with no fee at the end and no CL as of yet. That’s a load of cash, just shows you money and star players don’t guarantee the big trophies.
PSG chairman just said this...
Al-Khelaifi: “I think we have the most competitive team. Now there is no choice for Kylian but to stay here in Paris.”

It would be stupid for Tottenham to announce the deal, every club with a striker they would want would increase their price as they know Tottenham have a spare 100 odd million to spend

Do you think other clubs are blind to the Kane situation? This bluff in the media by Levy’s chums won’t fool other clubs!

You won’t get a local fan claiming there’s a massive void left by not signing messi. Certainly some that wanted him, but no signing replacing the massive void left by not signing a player we wasn’t interested in and has no connection to our club? That’s the voice of someone with little actual connection to city for me, might be wrong
Wasn’t the void comment referring to the void Barca now have?

That’s how I read it anyway. Maybe read it again as I think you might have got your knickers in a twist about a misinterpretation of what was posted bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.