It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
5c1ac6fd-7663-420c-aaaa-022d1d29d93e_text.gif

Your first sentence only has a grain of truth in it, and you know it.
the snowflakes who are determined to be offended will rock up again.
I think truth is the important word and from my reading outside of BM, a little more than one grain. I have no wish to get into anything again but I suggest using the derogatory term, politicised and popularised by the far right and Trumpists, "snowflake", as a put down to anyone disputing your opinion doesn't make for intelligent debate, if you haven't already done so you might research the history of the usage of the term, including it's political and racial background.

deep
I think you've got altitude sickness as you're not making any sense.

Deep void?

OK, explain what is meant by that please!

Messi has zero to do with us, he left us high and dry last year and we fucked him off accordingly. Once bitten twice shy make sense?

Him and PSG are quite welcome to each other, both don't understand the concept of money and think it grows on trees.

Harry Kane and Jack Grealish? Yes please!

Don't get me wrong Messi would have been fantastic here but we didn't even consider him. Our owners know the score before any of us lot do.
void in my soul. I desperately wanted him to come to us. I am not over through this yet. We should have gone to him. But i understand the reason we were not after him.

I think truth is the important word and from my reading outside of BM, a little more than one grain. I have no wish to get into anything again but I suggest using the derogatory term, politicised and popularised by the far right and Trumpists, "snowflake", as a put down to anyone disputing your opinion doesn't make for intelligent debate, if you haven't already done so you might research the history of the usage of the term, including it's political and racial background.
For fucks sake have you heard yourself.

Oh dear…… in order to restore the balance of the universe and to really give something to be offended about….

All fans from abroad are sad parasites feeding off somebody else’s culture because of their own identity crisis.

There, now you can be genuinely offended.

To everybody else reading this. It’s a joke. I don’t think that. I think the opposite of that. Anyway, I’m off to read a book as instructed. I have time on my hands as my phone just told me to stay at home ;-)

Oh dear…… in order to restore the balance of the universe and to really give something to be offended about….

All fans from abroad are sad parasites feeding off somebody else’s culture because of their own identity crisis.

There, now you can be genuinely offended.

To everybody else reading this. It’s a joke. I don’t think that. I think the opposite of that. Anyway, I’m off to read a book as instructed. I have time on my hands as my phone just told me to stay at home ;-)
Sorry that you have been pinged. I guess you are reading "Parasites Lost", enjoy. This impulse you have to offend people is interesting if a little pointless on BM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.