It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Sam isn’t saying anything about us being interested in FDJ but we’d be silly not to test the water. And I’m a massive Rodri fan.

I've been posting about this for 6 months! They desperately need another Pjanic/Arthur swap deal.

Bernardo could be the player we swap as well.

Don't think Txiki and Pep would do it to Barcelona though, and De Jong/KDB/Grealish probably isn't going to work as a midfield is it?

I know Sam isn’t saying anything about us being interested in FDJ but we’d be silly not to test the water. And I’m a massive Rodri fan.

Could he even work within our wage structure? He's a great player but part of the problem is that these guys are all on crazy money.

I've been posting about this for 6 months! They desperately need another Pjanic/Arthur swap deal.

Don't think Txiki and Pep would do it to Barcelona though, and De Jong/KDB/Grealish probably isn't going to work as a midfield is it?
Fuck barca, they work for us and we should be the priority when they are looking to improve when the opportuniy arises

If it is a possibility then they should try at the very least

It will, Frenkie would be unreal as our DM

I'd absolute love FDJ at city. I'd actually go as far as to say i'd take him over a striker...well over kane at £150m.

We got caught out way more than i'm confrotable with last year at CDM.

Off topic i know but I'd be amazed if barca dont face some serious legal challenges in their persuit of pushing players out.

In all fairness we wanted De Jong before we signed Rodri to be our #6, he can also play in the number #8 role too so we should at least try and test the water.

If it's going nowhere, which only insiders at the club know, then I'd drop the Kane pursuit to get De Jong, he's very special in that DM position. Doubt we'll drop the Kane pursuit til the bitter end though.

Well we seen Grealish drag on when there was a release clause, something that should make it quicker.
I want it sorted ASAP but big signings can drag a bit. He only met with his boss on Monday was it, it’s Wednesday morning, the silence says more to me that following the meeting he’s not signalled his intent to stay. He wants to go for me, I think Spurs will play ball once they get his replacement in, very similar to villa with grealish
If he was staying it would be all over the media by now

Agree with you all - FDJ is my dream signing for this team. As @domalino said too, Bernardo swap makes sense.

Given he wants to go there and would probably be on half the wages FDJ is, surely Barca would be tempted. Absolutely no murmurings about it though. Shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.