It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with you all - FDJ is my dream signing for this team. As @domalino said too, Bernardo swap makes sense.

Given he wants to go there and would probably be on half the wages FDJ is, surely Barca would be tempted. Absolutely no murmurings about it though. Shame!

The problem would be Barcelona probably value FDJ at €150m - he's now their best player by a mile - and we seem to value Bernardo at half that.

Maybe we could use their problems to force them into a bit of a one sided deal, but we'd need cash as well.

The problem would be Barcelona probably value FDJ at €150m - he's now their best player by a mile - and we seem to value Bernardo at half that.

Maybe we could use their problems to force them into a bit of a one sided deal, but we'd need cash as well.
Throw in Jesus too so he can sit on the bench watching Sergio again!

Considering we've already replaced Bernardo with Grealish, I wouldn't be against sending Bernardo and Rodri to Barca in exchange for De Jong. And I like Rodri.

De Jong is a once in a generation talent in that role.

Won't happen though, because why would Rodri want to go there?

I'd even consider Bernardo and Laporte. Bringing in De Jong would give us 3 number 6's who can all cover centre back in a pinch.

Considering we've already replaced Bernardo with Grealish, I wouldn't be against sending Bernardo and Rodri to Barca in exchange for De Jong. And I like Rodri.

De Jong is a once in a generation talent in that role.

Won't happen though, because why would Rodri want to go there?

I'd even consider Bernardo and Laporte. Bringing in De Jong would give us 3 number 6's who can all cover centre back in a pinch.

I would be surprised if Rodri turned them down.

They're having issues but they're still Barcelona and his still a young Spanish kid who would have grown up watching their 2008-2015 golden period.

And they won't be down for long.

I think we will let Barca and other clubs suffering currently fester for another year, that’s when we will look at taking advantage of their position. We will have our striker and midfield sort for a few years and have the potential to cherry pick the players we want at the right price and with the players knowing they need to accept reasonable wages and not the club busting ones they have currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.