It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nee het is voor de Nederlanders

If the end of the season goes just as well for KRC Genk as the start after the winter break was bad, then it is fine for the Limburg top club. And there is also a serious bonus to come.

Fact: Manchester City is looking for a new midfielder to replace Fernandinho, now almost 36 years old. And in that quest, the English top club ended up with ... Sander Berge, the former audience favorite of KRC Genk .

Pep Guardiola has the Sheffield United midfielder at the top of his wish list according to sources and wants to push through. And that is excellent news for Genk's. Because when Berge moved to England in the winter of 2020, excellent conditions were negotiated.

KRC Genk and Sheffield United did not communicate about the exact transfer amount . But it was then an improvement of the record for the most expensive outgoing transfer in Belgium, with an 'exceptional' percentage of 20 percent on the resale.

Millions​

Because Youri Tielemans was the most expensive at that time with 26 million euros for his transfer from Anderlecht to Monaco, the bill was quickly made. And so Norwegian international KRC Genk once again yields quite a few extra millions when moving to Manchester City
Berge cost £22m, less than Tielemans.

Good player, technically impressed me, he looked good last year when they were decent. A big old lump which always comes in handy also.

Could be one of those out of the blue signings that is a solid pickup for 20/25m. I give it more legitimacy then a lot of other rumors, Genk have millions to gain out of the transfer so if its got back to them we have made moves then its plausible its been leaked. Sheff Utd and us will keep it quiet a lot more than someone like Genk.

Worrying injury record though.

Good player, technically impressed me, he looked good last year when they were decent. A big old lump which always comes in handy also.

Could be one of those out of the blue signings that is a solid pickup for 20/25m. I give it more legitimacy then a lot of other rumors, Genk have millions to gain out of the transfer so if its got back to them we have made moves then its plausible its been leaked. Sheff Utd and us will keep it quiet a lot more than someone like Genk.
He caught my eye last season as well, technically very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.