It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Sander Berge. Really good player. Was shocked he moved to SU. Suspect that there's some truth in the story as it's come out of a Belgian paper who have close links to his former club Genk, who would get a cut if a future fee.

I've got a call with UEFA's former head of anti-corruption tomorrow. He's a Belgian guy who is now an agent/intermediary. I'll ask him if he's heard about the Berge thing and see what he says.

I like Sander Berge. Really good player. Was shocked he moved to SU. Suspect that there's some truth in the story as it's come out of a Belgian paper who have close links to his former club Genk, who would get a cut if a future fee.

I've got a call with UEFA's former head of anti-corruption tomorrow. He's a Belgian guy who is now an agent/intermediary. I'll ask him if he's heard about the Berge thing and see what he says.
I was starting to think Fernandinho might get a contract extension, but the emerging links to Berge perhaps end that. Unless it’s more a deal we will do IF Fernandinho decides to leave. Maybe the decision still hasn’t been made. Who knows.

Not seen much, if anything of Berge to pass comment.
Is he any good? What price tag are we talking here?

I was starting to think Fernandinho might get a contract extension, but the emerging links to Berge perhaps end that. Unless it’s more a deal we will do IF Fernandinho decides to leave. Maybe the decision still hasn’t been made. Who knows.

Very quiet on Ferna front. My guess there’s been no offer to him. Yet.

I don't think Berge's a patch on a 35 year old Fernandinho.

Has he even played much recently? Doesn't seem to have many appearances this season.

Very quiet on Ferna front. My guess there’s been no offer to him. Yet.

He has also not been told there is likely to be no offer, in the way Sergio has. If that is anything to read into, perhaps that both parties are open to it and not in a rush to commit to anything.

I don't think Berge's a patch on a 35 year old Fernandinho.

Has he even played much recently? Doesn't seem to have many appearances this season.
Took his hamstring clean off the bone at the start of the season, surgery after. Wouldn't touch him anytime soon tbh even if we do think he's got the ability.

EDIT: Year not season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.