It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
All about opinions, I enjoy TH posts,
Ps
if your going to have a go at a poster at least put their name so they get the alert or quote them ,then we can see it kick off, BTW pretty certain rascal isn't a look at me type of guy, infact I was taken aback with his words towards tolm, hes apologised so fair does to him
It’s not aimed at any 1 poster, more a general rant at the people who deem it necessary to have a go at anyone with a smidgin of info.

The trolling twats freely choose to click the thread link and type out their attacks when it is easier and more respectful not to get involved.

As I said its pathetic and attention seeking imo.

Last edited:
Big, Strong, terrible 1st touch. In our team, where we have players receiving the ball in tight spots, most of the time with their backs to goal, Lukaku would look a talentless oaf, like he did at United only more so.
I watch quite a bit of serie a , his link up play has improved massively under conte , he’s a more complete player now , he’s also very close to helping inter win there first title in over ten years , he scores pretty much a goal a game , without him they don’t win the league I think he’d bang in plenty of goals for us , he’s always been able to find the back of the net .
His all round game has improved now under conte ,
I agree when you say other players are more suitable, I’d definitely prefer haaland or Kane , but to say he isn’t talented just isn’t true .
He’s one of the best goal scorers in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.