It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was pretty much used as a pawn in our politics as played out on social media.

It was crazy, unforgiving, ruthlessly hypocritical stuff. Wake up from that and see the Little Englanders waving flags, playing out the politics, and telling all the Europeans it's time to go home? I'd have felt exactly the same. He was a guest in our country, talking to a friend. And then we picked up on it, made a big deal out of it, and turned it into a staging point for extremely cheap, pretentious, two-faced hypocritical political posturing.

Basically unforgiveable in any culture to treat a guest like that. So obvious to me that people don't get the human thing at the centre of it. A bunch of self-obsessed little narcissists. Even now City fans constantly fail to defend him properly like they ought to for a friend, because the need to maintain political posture gets in the way every single time.

He is ruined by it. Our idol and friend. And all we can say is, "They didn't call him a racist!" "I've been laughing for 3 minutes."

Good luck to him. You all suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.