It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed, but as a forum we need to do it with a bit more perspective , the abuse the team, players and managers get is beyond normal, for such a successful team.

under no context does the team,players or manager deserve the absolute slaughtering they get after a defeat.

i get we can say, sterling was shit, dias was shit,kev was shit, but on here they want to castrate people for having a bad game.

kev was past it not so long ago, he'd just got back from injury, wasn't quite up to speed, and half the fuckwits on here wanted him putting out to grass and shooting.
Pep out. He’s a busted flush. Fucking bald fraud

Totally agree, especially this bit

Some of the posters seem to have lost any perspective of why we watch football and live sport. If we couldn’t have bad day, periods, losses it isn’t sport. Fortunately we now have many more good than bad, its’s a great time to be a City fan maybe best ever, it probably won’t get better so if this isn’t enough and you can’t enjoy it, then what ?
Agreed that’s how it comes across but I think it’s endemic in society unfortunately. Everything has to be now. Success now… gratification now… material things now… couple that with the “keyboard warrior” mentality - say what you like as you are hidden behind a keyboard and not face to face with someone - the “fans” on this forum have gone downhill over the last 18mths. I can’t see how it will change though, the mods can’t possible manage all the posts and shouldn’t, all I wish is people would think before reposting and question what they post and why (I knee jerk on occasion but I hope I practice what I preach in general). Anyway back on topic, have we signed a striker yet!?

In the dark days of old we used to leave the Kippax after another loss stating no fucking chance am I returning to watch that shit ever again

Would continue the conversation until the first pint hit my lips and then it was can't wait for the next game we will turn this around and dominate the football world.

Football fans are a fickle bunch
What @Ballymagash Blue just said. It took us a while to get there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.