It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
so fucking true, one thing that really gets on my tits(and it happened this morning) is the fuckwits on bluemoon who claim our club or especially pep is arrogant, pep hasn't imo got an arrogant bone in his body football wise, yet these fucking know it alls come on here usually after a defeat, strike that ,only after a defeat and claim pep was arrogant,

maybe it goes with the territory of being successful but bluemoon is chock full of wums,know it alls and fuck wits, i noticed the increase last season when we were strongly linked with messi, and some are still here, glory hunting cunts who expect 10-0 every game or its because pep is arrogant , the level of abuse goes from 0-100 is a second, what the fuck would these people be like back in the 80/90s when players and performances were shite, proper shite , and the answer, they wouldn't of supported us.
Like actual shite!!!

The Dunning-Kruger effect applies to a lot of football fans.

9A5E9D7E-F39E-4679-BED4-CF955F4C8A1C.png

Kane is probably going to take all that is left of our transfer budget, so running with Kane ,Jesus and Delap is actually a good blend, but i would send Delap out on loan and buy Sesko using youth funds, a good footballer like Kane but faster , Vlahovic has more experience but Sesko is better, since Pep arrived we have bought more that 50 young players none have come through, come on Txiki buy one closer the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.