It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth more than £52 million imho.
How often does a club accept the first offer?? I’m sure the club will have set a minimum target price.
We will make a counter offer and suspect be happy to settle for £60m or thereabouts.
That’ll be decent profit for the club.

I would always play Benardo in our midfield as I think we are a better team when he plays. He brings out the best in other players and makes us more balanced. I think we'll struggle to find a 3 in midfield that is more effective than one where he features. For that reason alone I would hate to see him leave, regardless of the price.

He’s best form was in the chasing Liverpool down season when Kev was out and he showed maybe 70% of that last year again when Kev was out but was helped out by cancelo and Ilkay. He isn’t a game changer , he doesn’t score or assist like a real number 10 or creative player or attacking wide player. Hence why we won’t get a 70/80 million fee for him.
Whilst I agree that the 98 point season was his best & that his stats for goals & assists aren’t great, I completely disagree about him not being a game changer

The whole teams press & tempo is on another level when Bernardo plays in the centre, which for me means he is most certainly is a game changer

Whilst I agree that the 98 point season was his best & that his stats for goals & assists aren’t great, I completely disagree about him not being a game changer

The whole teams press & tempo is on another level when Bernardo plays in the centre, which for me means he is most certainly is a game changer
Yeah sometimes , depends if he’s up for it imho.

his press and tempo were none existing in the champions league final and other games.

He’s like Sane was you can tell after 5 mins if he’s up for it or on his game.

That obviously is the market though, we aren't turning down a bigger bid from any club he would go to. That is the market so that's the market value. How are we soft?
We are always buying high, because teams know they can ask big money but we, seemingly, give our players away when we sell.

When was the last time we got a decent fee for one of our players? because i can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.