It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep himself said that if anybody is unhappy it is incumbent on them to find a club and then approach City with a deal.

That is not “wr are begging people to take Bernie” is it?
Well yeah he wants to leave ,clubs hardly beating the door down , Mendes been asking clubs if they would like to take him. Doesn’t take a genius to figure it out.

Well yeah he wants to leave ,clubs hardly beating the door down , Mendes been asking clubs if they would like to take him. Doesn’t take a genius to figure it out.
You are very wrong. It does take a genius. And you are the genius for the job.

When Liam Gallagher sang the words “we see things they’ll never see” he was thinking about you.

I really wonder if someone would approach us for Ruben Dias at what fee would we start thinking about?
And what fee would we accept of for him if he stated that he wants to leave and what the difference between the two.

would we even refuse to sell him for 120m pounds if he doesnt say to Txiki, Pep that he wants to leave"please let me go", but would we accept 50-60m for him if he asks to leave?

We are always buying high, because teams know they can ask big money but we, seemingly, give our players away when we sell.

When was the last time we got a decent fee for one of our players? because i can't remember.
Why do you think that is then. Are we turning down bigger bids. Do we not know what we are doing and nobody bothers fixing it. Or do we operate in a different market to most teams?

We did okay with Kelechi...but this summer we sold Harrison for only £11m and Angelino goes for £18m, when Brighton get £50m for Ben White.
we seem to want to help players move if they are not happy , that involves selling them for a reasonable price , i like it that we are helping the young ones leave and the oldies stay till the end of their contracts , it is just the way we do business and we are doing ok

Why do you think that is then. Are we turning down bigger bids. Do we not know what we are doing and nobody bothers fixing it. Or do we operate in a different market to most teams?
No idea but this isn't a new thing, even going back to the early 80's when we got rid of Peter Barnes, Gary Owen, Steve McKenzie, Tommy Caton etc i can't remember ever being happy with what we sold them for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.