It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you take a spare shirt when you eat it?
Ha ha, I’ve actually been on the way to a meeting before now, grabbed a bacon, sausage & egg Vienna with lashings of red, brown & pepper & as I bit into it, fucking sauce & egg all down the front of my nice clean white shirt. Luckily I had another clean shirt on a hanger in the back of my car

Cave in and pay 30m more or digging in and pay less = saving 30m

It s a wording thing, but ach it is pedantic. If it was saving, yes.

We are doing the paying, they are doung the recieving so only goes one way.

Not worth it really, was meant to be a humorous pointer but quickly became tedious. Don't even know why i responded tbh. Cause im fucking bored maybe. This **** needs to get signed.

but both Sane and sterling had pace to go either way and ran at people.....now Mahrez rarely does this, mostly opting to pass or run inside

That option of the David Silva pass is still there.....he just aint there to play it but its still available.....

Pep seems to not want direct wingers....I get this as they are in danger of losing possession more (something he use to berate Sane esp for constantly).
Our wide players are very one dimensional at present.....Mahrez, Grealish (if he plays there - i hope he doesnt and he gets a number 8 role)...even Sterling now he plays from the left mostly - he is the only one with any real pace in our forward line and coming inside nullifies that. Bernardo as he plays from the right cuts in all the time ....the inverted winger tactic is great but we dont adapt it ever
Fair enough, I don’t think the space is there anymore, though agree sometimes Bernardo and Mahrez on the left turn back on themselves too much. I think we may see more Foden left and Sterling right this year. I’d like and expect Grealish more as an 8. In the end though whatever Pep decides usually works out pretty well so let him crack on.

The Bernie wanting out I can sympathise with the lad had a torrid time with racist stuff and wants some sun, Sané looks like it was an inside job from Bayern after two years aided an abetted by his mum.

If we get what we paid for Bernie I consider it decent enough business considering everything.
Yeah, sad but we’ve already had great service from him and we would book a significant profit in the accounts given amortisation on the time he has already been here

but both Sane and sterling had pace to go either way and ran at people.....now Mahrez rarely does this, mostly opting to pass or run inside

That option of the David Silva pass is still there.....he just aint there to play it but its still available.....

Pep seems to not want direct wingers....I get this as they are in danger of losing possession more (something he use to berate Sane esp for constantly).
Our wide players are very one dimensional at present.....Mahrez, Grealish (if he plays there - i hope he doesnt and he gets a number 8 role)...even Sterling now he plays from the left mostly - he is the only one with any real pace in our forward line and coming inside nullifies that. Bernardo as he plays from the right cuts in all the time ....the inverted winger tactic is great but we dont adapt it ever
We should at least have the option

I think we treat our players very well which is why they seem to go cheap. I'd be amazed if we weren't quietly turning down offers for our big players or had made it obvious a sale would not be entertained. But if a player wants to move then we work a compromise - long term it's probably beneficial as no doubt players talk and word gets around that City is a good place to work

How much of a loan fee have we been charging Leeds for Harrison for the last 2 years?

Or Angelino’s loan fee? Or the fact we’ve now made profit on him twice?
Not sure, but i know the fee was included as an option to buy in the loan deal, so that's our fault because on the open market he was worth a lot more.

My point was that i was comparing both their fees to how much Brighton got for White and even with loan fees i'm guessing both combined were less than him.

When you say present, do you mean 1 game, or maybe you are including the Community Shield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.