It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
£52m would be good business for Bernardo - more than we paid for him and a lot more than his book value.
Factor in the wages he's on your talking £25-30m so there has to be fair value & if its money up front & not paid over 4 years it has to be a good deal

He's only worth whatever a buying club are prepared to pay for him.
I think it'll be a very sad day if or when he leaves. I rate him very very highly and feel that he could have done even better for us if he'd got a run in the central midfield role, like when he dominated it against Liverpool a few seasons back. Doesn't seem to have been trusted to stay there though, which is a shame imho - though, don't shoot me down, as I appreciate that there's always been great competition for places.
Great engine; great skill and trickery; can finish; he's like Juan Mata but the finished article, and I only mention him because he's gone for a lot of money a couple of times - £31m in 2014 to United from Chelsea. Bernardo is a class above him.
Whoever buys him gets a great player.

So what are we thinking here? Are we taking this as a sign? :-)
View attachment 24147
View attachment 24149
Let us see what the omen means? Yes…….the mists are clearing……….I can make out…….words……the mists…..yes, yes I can see!…. It’s a sports headline…… “Spurs lose in the Thursday night cup conference to Portuguese farmers as Harry Hotspur realises the error of his ways!”

The Bluemoon omen has been fulfilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.