It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats my thinking mate? Maybe needs a move to get that top class level he was a couple of years ago back and with Gundo and KDB more than likely getting a few more injuries as they get older and dinho looking 36 now it could be be a smart move bringing Saul in with Bernardo going the other way with some cash to us?
no , I think the main reason we are trying to facilitate Bernardo moving is squad size not financial.

no , I think the main reason we are trying to facilitate Bernardo moving is squad size not financial.
Do you know that for a fact? Can we not leave someone out of squad while registration? Do we have to necessarily sell? Genuinely asking! Also all this depends on whether we are able to sign kane or not

yeah we need one just to sign Kane dont we as it stands?
Unless we plan to leave somebody out of the C/L squad (Mendy or Carson maybe), yes. I don't think we are planning leaving anyone out. Plus I think just keeping Torres, Mahrez, Foden, KDB , Gundogan, Grealish,Sterling, Jesus happy with Kane for 5 positions is a hard enough balancing act without adding an already supposedly unhappy Bernardo to the mix.

I'd take a happy Saul over a wantaway Bernardo for the season personally (not that he strikes me as a down tools unprofessional though).

We're gonna have to fight the rotation issue with him here anyway, a swap would be the only way i can see him getting a move. He also cover the's #6 which would be great if Dinho doesnt have the legs for the season for some reason.

Cant see it happening but i could see the sense if they end up going for it.

I'd take a happy Saul over a wantaway Bernardo for the season personally (not that he strikes me as a down tools unprofessional though).

We're gonna have to fight the rotation issue with him here anyway, a swap would be the only way i can see him getting a move. He also cover the's #6 which would be great if Dinho doesnt have the legs for the season for some reason.

Cant see it happening but i could see the sense if they end up going for it.
Fernandinho is the cover. Rodri will play most of the games.We won't sell Bernardo and bring in anyone other than a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.