It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's rap music. You dance a bit like this.

3UaB.gif
Why is ex Spurs Jurgen Klinsmann so happy?

Just cant see Bernado ending up at Spurs, Why would he want to go there? probably end up back in Portugal or Spain would be my guess.

is Saul no good now then?
I rate Saul as a decent player..He,I think, wants to move to PL. He said that last season. Previously it was reported Liverpool,man UTD are interested. Now Chelsea. If he moves , atleti will get Bernardo

I rate Saul as a decent player..He,I think, wants to move to PL. He said that last season. Previously it was reported Liverpool,man UTD are interested. Now Chelsea. If he moves , atleti will get Bernardo

i`m just wondering as with dinho looking his age would we not take Saul in a deal with bernardo going there?

He on a high wage, but to replace Bernardo as the utility mid in the squad i'd take him. He's played everywhere but GK/ST/RB under Simone and been decent-very good everywhere. Jack of all that would be very handy

He on a high wage, but to replace Bernardo as the utility mid in the squad i'd take him. He's played everywhere but GK/ST/RB under Simone and been decent-very good everywhere. Jack of all that would be very handy

thats my thinking mate? Maybe needs a move to get that top class level he was a couple of years ago back and with Gundo and KDB more than likely getting a few more injuries as they get older and dinho looking 36 now it could be be a smart move bringing Saul in with Bernardo going the other way with some cash to us?

i`m just wondering as with dinho looking his age would we not take Saul in a deal with bernardo going there?
He could definitely be a good fit with us. But I doubt we are looking at him. We seem to be focused on kane this transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.