It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does but it confuses people when discussing it. There was a post immediately after yours(?) which was asking why Scot Carson can't be included in the list as he's English for instance although it's disappeared since.
Yes its definitely confusing.

I see the comparison but he scores more often than Heskey did and I think he could do a great job for us for a year or two if we were able to prise him out of West Ham. We haven't really had a powerful attacking player since Yaya was at his peak and I think it is a quality that could make a big difference.

The lack of a big, powerful attacking player is a feature, not a bug. Antonio is extremely ill-suited to the type of football we play under Pep and would really just be a desperation option off the bench a handful of times per season.

There are only 4 Association Trained spots for players.
Think it's better to say that a maximum of 4 association trained players can be part of the 8 'homegrown' players. The rest need to be included in the 17 'foreign' spots.

69 the dirty scouse bastards.
bill-and-ted-69.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.