It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact you have no idea what it takes to win a title I'm assuming you are a Spurs fan
I mean Liverpool got 69 points. They clearly weren't going for the title from the beginning. That just leaves Man united. Like I said... Trash.

Anyone think that a bid for Michail Antonio might be worthwhile if the Kane deal remains stalled?

He has lots of things we lack at the moment - pace, power and is a real handful for defenders.

I know he has had injury issues but he would certainly be a presence up front and seems to be a likeable guy who would appreciate a chance to play for a team with chances of winning things.

Anyone think that a bid for Michail Antonio might be worthwhile if the Kane deal remains stalled?

He has lots of things we lack at the moment - pace, power and is a real handful for defenders.

I know he has had injury issues but he would certainly be a presence up front and seems to be a likeable guy who would appreciate a chance to play for a team with chances of winning things.

What's Emile Heskey doing these days?

What's Emile Heskey doing these days?
I see the comparison but he scores more often than Heskey did and I think he could do a great job for us for a year or two if we were able to prise him out of West Ham. We haven't really had a powerful attacking player since Yaya was at his peak and I think it is a quality that could make a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.