It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo and Laporte, yesterday.

Nothing can be read in to it. Both those lads started and want away in this window.

Why are you still so confident mate?

It seems Kane isn't prepared to force the move and that seems to have been our only hope to make Levy compromise on the inflated asking price. With things at a stalemate currently, and with the clock ticking down, if we're not prepared to meet that asking price the move doesn't happen. Surely?

Why are you still so confident mate?

It seems Kane isn't prepared to force the move and that seems to have been our only hope to make Levy compromise on the inflated asking price. With things at a stalemate currently, and with the clock ticking down, if we're not prepared to meet that asking price the move doesn't happen. Surely?

Kane has never been in the position to force the move.

He has three years left on his deal.

This is just about numbers and we would have already walked away from the table if our people didn't think we could make it work.

We haven't walked away. 30 years of football transfer business tells me this type of deal always gets over the line.

Bernardo and Laporte, yesterday.

Nothing can be read in to it. Both those lads started and want away in this window.
if we lose both those two we are weaker as a squad....

Laporte going means Ake as Back up and if not then its back to ferna.....plus having Ake back up at centre half means even more chance of Mendy playing left back if Ake has to play centre half at some point.

Bernardo....we miss his energy when he doesnt play...that was evident again yesterday when he did play.

Kane looked well off the pace today (just like he did for England) - of course he could be like that cause he is pissed off about not getting the move (yet)

Not sure how much Bernardo and Laporte have left on contracts but keeping them for anohter season (despite what they may supposededly want) gives us chance to get replacements for both next summer.....

We're not begging because we don't want him.

Because we aren't that club anymore.

£25m a year in wages would be begging any player.
It sounds like his agent is begging us for the move if anything. His wages would probably pay for themselves similarly to messis at psg and they sound a decent amount lower.

It sounds like his agent is begging us for the move if anything. His wages would probably pay for themselves similarly to messis at psg and they sound a decent amount lower.

Mendes always tries this type of shit.

He will have proposed something stupid like Bernie going the other way in a straight swap.

I don't want my club throwing that fake Ronaldo a fucking life raft.

Juventus are now paying the price for the same punt some Blues are suggesting is worth it.

Juve thought he could push them over the top to win the Champs League, having dominated a shit Serie A for a decade.

They have come nowhere near.

We are the club of David Silva, Vincent Kompany, Pablo Zabaleta, Sergio Aguero, Kevin De Bruyne and even Gabriel Jesus.

Class whispers.

Leave the fucking rest to the likes of United, Paris and Madrid.

It's served us very well so far.

Kane has never been in the position to force the move.

He has three years left on his deal.

This is just about numbers and we would have already walked away from the table if our people didn't think we could make it work.

We haven't walked away. 30 years of football transfer business tells me this type of deal always gets over the line.

Well, I hope you're right mate.

I just hope we don't collapse and give Levy exactly what he wants at the final hour. That'd look terrible and be awful for future negotiations. We've walked away from moves for better players in the past. It has to be the right price, I'd rather we walked away otherwise.

I just hope we don't collapse and give Levy exactly what he wants at the final hour. That'd look terrible and be awful for future negotiations. We've walked away from moves for better players in the past. It has to be the right price, I'd rather we walked away otherwise.
spot on

You don't buy a player like Harry Kane every day.

That's what makes it protracted. They aren't readily available.

If City end up paying top whack, neither the board or us should care.

We got our man. No precedent is set, simply because strikers will always go for the top dollar and this transfer covers us for the next five years.

The options are very small indeed, especially so, when Haaland and Mbappe will be improving rivals over the next 12 months and Chelsea have already covered that base.

We would be overpaying for anyone else and they wouldn't be in Kane's class.

You don't buy a player like Harry Kane every day.

That's what makes it protracted. They aren't readily available.

If City end up paying top whack, neither the board or us should care.

We got our man. No precedent is set, simply because strikers will always go for the top dollar and this transfer covers us for the next five years.

The options are very small indeed, especially so, when Haaland and Mbappe will be improving rivals over the next 12 months and Chelsea have already covered that base.

We would be overpaying for anyone else and they wouldn't be in Kane's class.

Bang on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.