It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what the odds are on a loan with obligation to buy from AC milan and Bernardo?
Probably high knowing how italian teams do transfers.

What happens to Spurs though if they get an agreement with City, go out and spend 100m plus and then City pull out?
Whilst I agree with the sentiment I fear it would damage our reputation too much. Not only with negotiating clubs but with players too. Not great form to leave Harry high and dry.

I suppose we could carry on negotiating badly “in good faith” which is a complete contradiction but you get my drift.

Camavinga being let go for €35m, absolute steal. We must be looking at this, if not they must think romeo lavia will be ready next year. Someone will be getting a fantastic bargain if he reaches his full potential. Dream transfers for me this season would be camavinga, nuno mendes & isaak. The three of them would probably only cost a little more than what levy wants for kane.
I think Camavinga already made it pretty clear where he wants to go. Otherwise other clubs would have gone for it.

Nuno Mendes has been denied publically by the club, its a nonstarter.

Give the bold **** the £150 million ffs, why we fucking about over £25 million .

when we won our date in court everyone was like we can do what we want etc no more ffp.

we’ve over paid for shite like mendy, rodri , bony etc just pay up if we want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.